Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Platform, such as chat, posting messages in comment sections or in our forums, liking posts, sending feedback, and responding to surveys. If you choose to share data about yourself via your profile, online chat, or other interactive areas of the Platform, please be advised that all data you disclose in these areas is public and your data will be accessible to anyone who accesses the Platform..
Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request information about our services from the Platform. [We store only very limited, if any, financial information that we collect.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Platform depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
User information from social networking sites, such as [Apple’s Game Center, Facebook, Google+ Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. This information may also include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and/or join the Platform.
We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Platform, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide.
We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Application permission to access this information.
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
1. Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
2. Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
3. Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
4. Create and manage your account.
5. Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Application to you.
6. Email you regarding your account or order.
7. Enable user-to-user communications.
8. Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Application.
9. Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Platform get more personalized.
10. Increase the efficiency and operation of the Platform.
11. Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Platform.
12. Notify you of updates to the Platform.
13. Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
14. Perform other business activities as needed.
15. Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
16. Process payments and refunds.
17. Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Platform.
18. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
19. Respond to product and customer service requests.
20. Send you a newsletter.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Platform, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Platform. These companies may use information about your visits to the Platform and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Social Media Contacts
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Cookies and Beacons
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
● Logging into your account settings and updating your account
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
● Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Application
● Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.